My Name Is Eileen. I Am A Freakazoid. Hello.
... *poke* ... *sniff* ... *poke* ...
Friday, February 24, 2006

i am a closet idol-worshipper

i'm sorry. i just had to do this. geeky or not. i don't care.

---

my favourites in AMERICAN IDOL this season:

taylor hicks

taylor

don't ask me why. he's so weird and goofy that its cute. besides, he's a pretty good singer. typical lovable underdog that everyone secretly roots for. awwwww.

ace young

ace

my favourite contestant as of now, if only because he sang george michael's "father figure", which i absolutely totally completely adore to death. plus, he's a looker, isn't he? *swoon* oh, yeah, not a bad singer too. heh.

chris daughtry

chris

i love his voice. i love his look. i love his attitude. i love his charisma. i love everything! my favourite contestant, before ace young blew me away last night. heh.

katharine mcphee

katharine

i like. thats that. no need to explain. :p

lisa tucker

lisa

16 year old powerhouse, with a super sweet personality to boot. i wish i had her smile.

mandisa

mandisa

if you saw her performance last night, and you don't think she's good, then YOU ARE BLIND & DEAF & STUPID. hmph.

---

ok. now that i've got that outta my system, normalcy shall resume. heh.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com