My Name Is Eileen. I Am A Freakazoid. Hello.
... *poke* ... *sniff* ... *poke* ...
Thursday, December 08, 2005

birthday update

ok, this is waaay long overdue. i is champion procrastinator! heh.

O BAR - 25 November 05

IMG_3859 IMG_3860
don't ask. you don't want to know.

IMG_3801 IMG_3878
haresh reads minds part time. jon and bran dream of being hong kong triad members (refer to "gu wa zhai").

IMG_3881 IMG_3898
wayne is not gay, just "metrosexual" *cough*. the amazing "4 head, 3 body, 5 hand" monster.

IMG_3818 IMG_3823 IMG_3828
er.. kissy-poo?!


most r/a moment of the night :

getting 3 lap dances from jon - 1 time his, er, crotch was barely inches from my face. dude! wah lau..

and then jon turning around to find DOOFUS standing right behind him. hahaha!

most embarrasing moment of the night :

crying over my birthday cake while my lovelies sang me my birthday song (screamed my birthday song, more like. heh.)

darling DOOFUS ran out of the club halfway and went all the way to swensen's in orchard to get me a cake at the last minute.

and there i was wondering where the hell he'd gone to.

IMG_3887 IMG_3888

most stupidest moment of the night :

its either ordering and eating macdonalds outside o bar, or trying to cut the frozen ice cream cake with a plastic knife.

the entire cake lifted off the tray when i tried to take the knife out. doh!

most irritating moment of the night :

realising at the end of the night that i was freaking straight assed sober - after downing 4 sambuccas, at least 5 tequila shots, and at least 1 jug of vodka cranberry.

i completely skipped the getting high/drunk part and went straight to having a hangover.

rubbish!


and the most bestest part of the whole night?

having my friends and DOOFUS around me.

IMG_3770 IMG_3773 IMG_3779 IMG_3780 IMG_3784 IMG_3798 IMG_3799 IMG_3901 IMG_3902 IMG_3908 IMG_3909 IMG_3905 IMG_3814


a girl couldn't have asked for more!

*grin*


** FULL PHOTO ALBUM **


okthankyoubyebye.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com