My Name Is Eileen. I Am A Freakazoid. Hello.
... *poke* ... *sniff* ... *poke* ...
Thursday, November 24, 2005

i am in LURVE!

weeeeeeeeee!

i have given my heart away.

behold, the new owners of my heart!






HAVAIANAS!


flipflop_1871_28417559 flipflop_1871_28219143 0836_07235_dt

KITTEN HEELS

flashhop_white flashhop_blue flashhop_black

"FLASHHOP"

fashion_white fashion_green fashion_blue fashion_black

"FASHION" (with slight platform)

2005_top_bubble_gum_rose 2005_metallic_silver

"BUBBLE GUM ROSE", and "METALLIC SILVER" (flats)




I LIKE VERY VERY MUCH!

I WANT MANY MANY MUCH!


heh.

yes.

i'm not suaku. i know these have been on the market for donkey years already.

i've always liked them, and i've always wanted them.


but now i REALLY REALLY love them.

and i REALLY REALLY want them.

aren't they all so pretty?

niiiiice.

JARDIM-18955

and this bikini is so gorgeous.

man, if only i had HALF as nice a body to stuff into a bikini..

*grumble*



oh, and on a side note - thanks to my darling boys for cheering me up some. bestest pals a girl could ask for. ;)


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com