My Name Is Eileen. I Am A Freakazoid. Hello.
... *poke* ... *sniff* ... *poke* ...
Sunday, September 11, 2005

stupid head...

migraine.

for the past... 55 freaking bloody goddamned shitty pissed-on disgusting horrendously pathetically extremely painful hours.

continuous pain. constant stomach churning. perpetual feel-like-puking.

why did i have to get the migraine that affects the stomach. whywhywhy.

excruciating please-shoot-me-now-oh-my-god-i-want-to-jump-out-the-window-and-kill-myself-NOW pain.

55 hours. and counting.

head going to explode. implode. detonate. kaboom. brain ejects from head. SPLAT.

wake up - head pain.
go to sleep - head pain.
sit up - head pain.
lie down - head pain.
walk around - head pain.

GDMFSOB.

ADD SALT TO WOUND #1 : still must work THROUGHOUT ENTIRE WEEKEND even though head pain until want to stab myself in the eye with a plastic fork - data entry SUCKS ASS.

ADD SALT TO WOUND #2 : no partying THE ENTIRE WEEKEND. at all. never even step out of the goddamned bloody house.

(although, it must be said that DOOFUS was also against the idea of me venturing out this weekend. in his words of wisdom -

"STAY AT HOME, AH. DON'T GO OUT, OK. SINGAPORE NOWADAYS, VERY MESSY. ALL THESE MURDERS.. STAY AT HOME TODAY. BE A GOOD GIRL. DON'T GO OUT."

and i'm supposed to be the paranoid one.)

ADD SALT TO WOUND #3 : mother nagging me about getting married. again. for the dunno how many million-th bloody time.

F.U.C.K.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com