My Name Is Eileen. I Am A Freakazoid. Hello.
... *poke* ... *sniff* ... *poke* ...
Thursday, July 21, 2005

i am a criminal - arrest me!

eileen_wanted

this one was very kindly made for me by minority man, in reference to my recent very-evil-crime.

thanks again, minority man!

and then, i was bored and decided to make some for myself.

wanted-goddess

yes, i am so full of myself. but i speak the truth!

eh, if no one is gonna stroke my ego, i damn well am gonna do it myself! bwahaha!

wanted-insanity

and this one accurately portrays me, and everything i stand for.

i am mad. i am cuckoo. i am insane. but i have fun. so sue me. pfft.

this is so fun! heh.

now all of youse better go try it yourself, and show me what you create.

FASTER GO AND DO IT NOW!

WANTED POSTER GENERATOR

via lancerlord and evan.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com