My Name Is Eileen. I Am A Freakazoid. Hello.
... *poke* ... *sniff* ... *poke* ...
Saturday, June 18, 2005

my weekend so far

last night was friday. i didn't go out. no clubbing. no dancing. no movie. no chill out session. no coffeeshop session. not even go out walk around my neighbourhood.

BUT. i drank beer. which made me happy.

i was rotting at home.

UNTIL. i got dragged outta my comfortable house around 3am.

watch dvd. drink beer. eat nasi lemak. talk cock.

BUT. i never go clubbing, hor! so its still considered that i DID NOT "go out". correct?!

tonight is saturday. i don't know if i'm going out. i don't know where i should go.

let us consider our options, shall we?

1) SUMMERLOVE DANCE 2005

location : KM8 @ tanjong beach, sentosa
attendees : kumar, melvin, zubin, and i dunno who else
entrance fee : $20 before 10pm, $35 after

2) SOLAR STONE

location : onyx @ fullerton
attendees : the kids (luke, richie, greg, fee, etc etc) + fique + ash + i dunno who else
entrance fee : $18 inclusive 2 drinks

3) MY ROOM

location : my house
attendees : me, myself, and i (and also my kid sister)
entrance fee : free! but NO ALCOHOL

4) NEWTON (unconfirmed)

location : newton
attendees : i dunno
entrance fee : NIL


HOW? i want to go out. but i feel so lazy. and i don't really have the mood, to be honest. also, not much cash available for alcohol expenditure.

THEN. if i go out, which one should i go for?!

BUT! i need to collect ciggies from luke either way.

HOW HOW HOW!!

i don't know lah. i shall just wait and see what happens later tonight. go wherever my impulses take me, yes?

*****

yay!

i am happy.

i'm eating my beloved SAMBAL KANGKONG and SAMBAL STINGRAY.

i am a certified sambal kangkong WHORE. i swear to god.

i can finish one entire plate of sambal kangkong with rice by MYSELF at newton circus.

good days, i can eat a medium plate. bad days, i eat at least a small plate.

even my friends know all too well my habit. my insatiable lust and craving for sambal kangkong. when they see me, they know what to order.

I LOVE MY SAMBAL KANGKONG! *drool*


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com