My Name Is Eileen. I Am A Freakazoid. Hello.
... *poke* ... *sniff* ... *poke* ...
Saturday, June 25, 2005


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRANDON!

to my best friend and brother, have a great day and may ALL your wishes come true!

oh my god. we're a quarter of a century old! basket..

*****


just a quickie. very busy. no time! days need to be longer. nights need to be doubled, at least. sigh. life is crazy. swirling vortex of sheer madness and utter insanity.

on a side note - luke is in KL now. at sepang. watching the japan gt. he got free grandstand tickets. which cost, about, RM400 or so?

I AM SO BLOODY JEALOUS!

I WANNA GO!

ITS NOT FAIR!

BOOHOOHOO!

I WANNA SEE NICE FAST CARS!

I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA!

bloody hell. why do i have to work today?! nabeh.

bloody hell! he better take pictures of the cars for me to see. if not i'll, er, poke him in the ribs! muahahahaha!

next time next time. i wanna go see cars! i wanna go "vroom vroom"!

basket.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com