My Name Is Eileen. I Am A Freakazoid. Hello.
... *poke* ... *sniff* ... *poke* ...
Sunday, May 22, 2005

i "kenna" musical baton from makan guru

Total volume of music files on my computer :
3.45GB - 699 files

The last CD I bought was :
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind OST

(wah piang. i can't even remember when was the last time i bought a cd for myself. yes it was THAT long ago. oops. so i play cheat abit. got this as a present for a friend, for christmas 2004. heh.)

Song playing right now :
My Chemical Romance - Helena

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me :
1. Natalie - Going Crazy
2. Michael Buble - Home
3. Black Eyed Peas - Don't Phunk With My Heart
4. Rob Thomas - Lonely No More
5. Finch - Letters to You

Five people to whom I’m passing the baton:
Wayne
Steph
Eyeris
Stoned.Nerd
Adrian

sorry guys. please forgive me. heh.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com