My Name Is Eileen. I Am A Freakazoid. Hello.
... *poke* ... *sniff* ... *poke* ...
Wednesday, May 11, 2005


i dont want to censor my blog.
i dont like to censor my blog.

its my blog.
its my online diary.
its my outlet.
its my thoughts.
its my feelins.
its my memories.

it is ME.

but i find myself censorin my blog.
unconsciously.

i dont write as freely anymore.
i find myself thinkin and considerin about what i post.
and then, i end up not bloggin about things that i really wanted to write about.
becos its just too much trouble.

why?
how did it come to this?
have past events really scarred me that much?
have i finally been burnt often enough to finally be wary?

i feel like i've lost a part of me.
i feel like i've lost control.

help.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com