My Name Is Eileen. I Am A Freakazoid. Hello.
... *poke* ... *sniff* ... *poke* ...
Monday, April 25, 2005

my new slogan shall be...

"BE YOUNG, HAVE FUN, DRINK EILEEN."

now, is it just me, of does this damn slogan seem terribly dirty, in the X-rated sense. i mean, it says to DRINK me. and there's only, erm, ONE way i know how thats possible. heh. heh. HEH.

hmm. maybe its just me and my amazing one track mind, eh? heh.

and no. i didn't think this one up by myself. i got it of some silly website that generates slogans of whatever you enter into the little box.

i'm serious. i entered my name and this was the first slogan to come up.

these other silly ones came up as well:

ONLY EILEEN HAS THE ANSWER.
(oh yes. i'm the all knowing, numero uno, head honcho, supreme genius of the universe. heh.)

EILEEN TESTED, MOTHER APPROVED.
(honestly, i can't think of anything that i can test and like and yet still get a mother's approval. *evil grin*)

P-P-P-PICK UP AN EILEEN.
(oh yes. i should just go clubbing and hang this sign around my neck. that should do the trick. plus, it'll be so much fun. NOT.)

ONLY A FOOL BREAKS THE EILEEN.
(damn right.)

EILEEN KEEPS GOING AND GOING.
(erh.. yeah. i do, actually - just go on and on and on. eh, i meant "talkin" alright! especially when i'm drunk. stop thinkin whatever it is you're thinkin!)

JUST FOR THE TASTE OF EILEEN.
(..... n.o.c.o.m.m.e.n.t .....)

IT'S DIFFERENT IN AN EILEEN.
(my goodness.. how wrong this sounds..)

ok. i really should stop playing with this thing now. somehow it just seems to be getting suggestive-er and suggestive-er! talk about havin a one-track mind. dirty-minded generator. tsk. so verily amusing. har dee har har.

have a go at the advertising slogan generator


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com