My Name Is Eileen. I Am A Freakazoid. Hello.
... *poke* ... *sniff* ... *poke* ...
Friday, March 04, 2005

will this sickness NEVER go away?!

i have had a bitch of a headache for the past 3 days. it has not gone away. i go to sleep with it. i wake up with it. for 3 fucking whole days.

my cough got worse overnight. i went to sleep yesterday feeling better and not coughing as much. i woke up in the early hours of the morning, coughing my lungs out and literally crying from the pain and discomfort.

i also woke up drenched in cold sweat. and feeling very faint.

when i left the house to come to work, the world was spinning around me. i had to squat by the roadside while waiting for a taxi because i was seconds away from passing out. i saw flashes of white spots before my eyes, interspersed with black spots when i tried to blink away the white spots.

i was hyperventilating in the taxi. the only thing that stopped me from literally getting down on all fours and crawling from the roadside up to my office was my dignity. and also the many people walking around that would have called the mental institution upon seeing me acting like a doggy and whimpering, trying to climb the stairs and cross the road.

i have just come back from the toilet. where i spent 10min hunched over the toilet bowl (thank goodness the cleaners have already done their duties at said toilet for today.) puking out white foam.

the term "feeling like shit" is an understatement right now.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com