My Name Is Eileen. I Am A Freakazoid. Hello.
... *poke* ... *sniff* ... *poke* ...
Monday, February 14, 2005

a valentine's day tribute





how's this for a loving, sentimental, heartfelt valentine's day card?

damn, they really should start printing cards like these. i'd buy them by the truckload. heh. *evil grin*



hmm. i know a person that could really use an invention like this. -->



and i can definitely think of a few people that could get really good mileage outta this license plate. myself included. i want me one of these!

yes. i'm in an evil mood today. a severe MEN-BASHING mood, if you will. some of you will know the reason. some of you wont. and some of you dont bother either way.

but i think i can safely say that my MEN-BASHING (or rather, CERTAIN-DICKHEAD(s)-OF-THE-MALE-POPULATION-BASHING) is justified.

so there. i hate you.

oh, and by the way - HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

now excuse me while i return to my quest to locate that bloody arrow-twanging sadistic bugger, CUPID, and his scores of evil minions, those flower-toting soft-toy-hugging lovey-dovey mushy-gushy nincompoop couples, and STONE THEM ALL TO DEATH. bah.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com