My Name Is Eileen. I Am A Freakazoid. Hello.
... *poke* ... *sniff* ... *poke* ...
Friday, February 18, 2005

it all started ...

... with a soreness around the roof of my mouth, near the back where it connects to the throat that made swallowing really painful (i know there are proper medical terminations and names for all that, but i am too blooming bloody brain dead to go check them all out, so you will just have to make do with my extremely unscientific ramblings. hmph.)

and then there were the puking spells. the disgusting feeling in the pit of my stomach that made me wanna gag and spew all over the place. (which, thankfully, i managed to keep under control while i was under public scrutiny.)

next came the harbinger of doom - the slight cold that was more of a nuisance than a deathly illness.

i should have known. should have read the signs. maybe then, i would have been more prepared for the horror and suffering that was heralded.

waking up one morning with a full blown flu in vicious all-out attack mode is NOT fun.

my nose is like a leaky tap that just wont stop dripping. i have been reduced to walking around with tissue paper stuffed up my nostrils to contain the disgusting flow.

my throat and lungs are clogged to the brim with icky phlegm (i shall spare you all by not revealing the consistency and coloring of it all. heh.) everytime i cough, i feel like my chest is on fire and about to burst apart from the severe hacking required in order to dislodge the phlegm.

my head seems like its on the verge of exploding.

my entire body aches like hell. i cant move. i have no strength. i drag myself to my sofa and collapse.

my skin feels like its burning hot, especially where it touches the sofa or my bed.

ugh.

i am SICK. sick sick sick sick SICK.

ugh.

disgusting.

bah.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com