My Name Is Eileen. I Am A Freakazoid. Hello.
... *poke* ... *sniff* ... *poke* ...
Tuesday, January 18, 2005

oi SCOTTY

in reply to your tag :

"Nobody tried getting into your pants but its so damn clear that EUGENE likes or a matter of fact is chasing you. How his friends know about you?! He talk la.. Why he ask about age?! Cuz of Dino and him la!!.. You telling me you can't see that?! Old age does affect your sight and judgement.. Tsk.."

hahaha. i wish ah.. no no no. eugene DOESNT like me lah. and he is definitely NOT chasing me! i can tell, ok. and he didnt give me that kinda feeling lah. we're all JUST FRIENDS.

and what you mean how his friends know about me?? they didnt! we met that night itself and got to know each other on the spot!!

and he asked about the age thing purely as a matter of CONVERSATION!

besides, that night was the first time i actually went out with him, after so many months that he had my number - that was the first time he messaged me!

if he really wanted to chase me, wouldnt he be calling me everyday or asking me out all the time?! but he's not right??

so there really is NOTHING to it. it was just another of those ONE OFF things. i dont even know if i'll ever be seeing him again!

aiyoh! you people and your wild imaginations!

AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OLD AGE AND AFFECTING MY SIGHT AND JUDGEMENTS OK!!

bah.

and WAYNE : survive long enough for an anniversary, your BIG FAT HEAD AH!! i'm old, as in compared to you young punks, BUT I'M NOT ON MY BLOODY DEATHBED YET OK! blehh.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com