My Name Is Eileen. I Am A Freakazoid. Hello.
... *poke* ... *sniff* ... *poke* ...
Wednesday, January 26, 2005

i was bored, so i found these

DRUMMING AS THE NEW "IT" THING?

supposedly, it relieves stress, heals bodies, and makes you smarter.

well, damn! if its that good, i'm getting me a pair of drumsticks! BANGS AWAY!! heh.

*****

possibly the STUPIDEST / IDIOTIC-EST SEX MANUAL ever printed.

it teaches you hold to hold hands. they use a test tube in place of *ahem*. the cover model has armpit hair, for petes sakes!

i'm torn between laughing my arse off or shaking my head in disbelief. wait. i'll do BOTH.

*****

BEER IS GOOD FOR YOU - no, really, it IS.

hah! i knew it! no wonder i'm such a genius, what with the amount of beer i chug. heh.

another excuse reason for me to continue my life of alcoholism.

*****

"PARENTS, WHO HAVE HAIRY BUTTOCKS, GIVE BIRTH TO PSYCHOLOGICALLY UNBALANCED, SHORT-TEMPERED CHILDREN"

news flash - buttocks as the new personality assessment tool!

people - chuck those run-of-the-mill, boring, personality test thingamajigs out the window!

start staring at those butts, because now you have a legitimate reason!


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com