My Name Is Eileen. I Am A Freakazoid. Hello.
... *poke* ... *sniff* ... *poke* ...
Thursday, December 23, 2004

ooh .. my aching back

i spent last nite sitting on my cold tile floor. hunched over and fighting a perpetual battle with my scotchtape and wrapping paper.

and i'm paying for it today.

my back aches to high hell. my shoulders feel like i've been caught in a wrestler's armlock overnight. my arms seem like they're gonna drop off any minute.

wrapping presents from 8pm to 2.30am. 6 and 1/2 freaking hours

man, thats a bloody shitload of presents. either that, or i'm a really really super super slow wrapper. heh.

the end results :

my nicely wrapped presents




i think all the presents occupied about 1 square metre floor space. (!)

note the 2 unwrapped bolster thingies in the 2nd picture. they're so big i need 2 pieces of wrapping paper to wrap each one!

which reminds me - i need to buy wrapping paper!


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com