My Name Is Eileen. I Am A Freakazoid. Hello.
... *poke* ... *sniff* ... *poke* ...
Saturday, December 25, 2004


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


just got back from midnite mass with the family.

wah lau eh. the sermon was HALF AN HOUR long!!! everyone was shifting in their seats and looking here and there and everywhere and tapping their feet and falling asleep!

my goodness. such long windedness. and its the same point, repeated over and over again, in different variations! like half an hour of repetitive recital!

hmm. maybe he thought that by repeating it so many times, the message would really sink into us and be absorbed..

anyhow.

i'm waiting for my christmas supper so that i can go over to the ng's. faster faster!

everyone is there at ihm. and i'm all by my lonesome. blehh. hee.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com