My Name Is Eileen. I Am A Freakazoid. Hello.
... *poke* ... *sniff* ... *poke* ...
Wednesday, December 15, 2004

cant think of a proper title. screw it.

and so. 10 days to christmas. excitable lil me is getting excited! erm. yes. something like that. heh.

i have an uncontrollable urge that i (vainly) fight off every day and every nite. wait. make that a few uncontrollable urges.

1. i have this uncontrollable urge to SHOP SHOP SHOP. for clothes. for accessories. for bags. for books. for stuff for myself. for presents for my friends.

this is the one time of year that i indulge my shopaholic persona which i attempt to keep hidden and reined in throughout the year.

i love to shop. let me shop! i just wanna skip work and go shopping the whole day! gah! so many things to buy, so little time, so little money! torture...

2. i have an uncontrollable urge to EAT DRINK AND BE MERRY. and when i say drink i mean alcohol. and when i say eat i mean gluttonous pig. and when i say be merry i mean WAAAAAY too silly / loud / crazy / etc. think "extreme".

not good. indulging in food and drink will only lead to FAT which will then lead to DESPAIR which will also lead to DIETING which means a reduced intake of lovely food and drink which will lead to DEPRESSION.. blah blah. and the vicious cycle goes on and on and on.

you following all this?

3. i have this insane absolutely silly uncontrollable urge to hurry up and get all my christmas present shopping done and then wrap up all the presents and place them under my artificial tree so that i can feel warm and fuzzy as i watch the pile of presents grow.

i'm mad. stark raving mad. bonkers. nuts. cuckoo.

yeesh.

leaving for k.l. tomorrow nite. and i havent packed yet. argh! and my mummy and daddy are constantly bugging me about packing. nag nag nag.

blehh.

did i mention i LOATHE packing? despise. hate. detest. abhor.

i have nothing to wear. crap.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com