My Name Is Eileen. I Am A Freakazoid. Hello.
... *poke* ... *sniff* ... *poke* ...
Saturday, November 20, 2004

*ahem*

laydees and gents. may i have your attention please.

SCOTT GABRIEL NG !!!

so what are you getting me for my birthday? huh huh huh huh huh?

what what what what what??

ok. now that i have made things VERY VERY CLEAR for you ah, scotty, you cannot bua bodoh already, pretend pretend ah... say you dunno if my blog talking about you or other people..

hahahahaha.

my god. i'm so bloody thick skinned. yesh, i fully realise it. :p

anyway. HOW CAN YOU FORGET WHAT I GOT YOU FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY LAST YEAR?? idiot. and you use it everyday somemore. wah lau eh. liddat call friend.

and i am NOT becoming more and more naggy! blehh. :p :p :p but it's true that you're becoming more and more kuai lan. hee.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com